Sunday, April 12, 2009

Four Upcoming Collections

Here are four collections of comics from mainstream publishers that I am looking forward to reading.

(1) Patsy Walker: Hellcat



Written by Kathryn Immonen, pencils by David LaFuente and Stuart Immonen, Marvel, $16.99, available June 24, 2009

Pre-order it from Heavy Ink here.


(2) Batman: The Cat and the Bat



Written by Fabian Nicieza, art by Kevin Maguire, DC Comics, $12.99, available December 8, 2009

Pre-order it from Amazon here: Batman: The Cat and the Bat


(3) I Kill Giants



Written by Joe Kelly, art by J.M. Ken Nimura, Image, $15.99, available May 27, 2009.

Pre-order it from Amazon here: I Kill Giants


(4) Sub-Mariner: The Depths



Written by Peter Milligan, art by Esad Ribic, Marvel, $24.99, available July 8, 2009

Pre-order it from Amazon here: Sub-Mariner: The Depths

What are you looking forward to reading?

2 comments:

  1. You should really look forward to 'I Kill Giants' - it's amazing.

    I'm looking forward to the Dark Horse Beanworld collections, and getting the 2nd and 3rd volumes of the Ted McKeever Library that Image is publishing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never read Beanworld, but I'm definitely going to check it out. And I keep hearing great things about Ted McKeever, but I've never even seen a sample of his art, unfortunately. I'll have to hunt them down and check them out.

    ReplyDelete