Tuesday, November 4, 2008

I Love Rob Liefeld's Amazon.com Store

Hey people, I just thought I'd point out that I've created an Amazon.com store where you can find lots of interesting comics to buy. But this isn't just any old store -- it will help you see the future of comics!

I've put up three categories of books:

(1) Reviewed Comics: these are all of the books that I have reviewed on I Love Rob Liefeld (well, most of them), collected in one place for easy purchasing access;

(2) Good Comics: these are other books that I like and recommend (still working on this one); and

(3) Upcoming Comics: these are books listed on Amazon that have not yet been published. I've gone through the upcoming books announced by Marvel, DC, Image, Dark Horse, Fantagraphics, Drawn & Quarterly, Top Shelf, First Second, Vertical, Viz, Vertigo, Oni Press, and other publishers, and these are the ones that stood out.

Definitely check out the Upcoming Comics category. There are some things on that list that will make your eyes light up.

I've put a link on my sidebar to the store in case you want to find it at some point in the future, and there's also a nifty widget thing further down the sidebar where you can see some of the books.

So hey, don't feel like you need to buy anything, I just thought I'd point it out in case anybody is interested. And if you have any suggestions (how to make the store better, books I should include/should not have included, other publishers to check out, etc.), I'd love to hear them.

No comments:

Post a Comment